Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 20/12/2018
In These Terms and Conditions:
"Simply Packaging", “our” or “we” refers to the company Simply Packaging Pty Ltd, ABN 89 151 407 331.
“Customer”, “buyer” or “you” refers to the person or company to whom the products and/or services we provide are being sold/supplied to.
“Supplier” refers to any parties of which Simply Packaging may partner with or buy their products from
Welcome to Simply Packaging Pty Ltd – Online. Our site is provided as a service to our customers for a quick and easy view of our products and contact details. Before proceeding, please carefully read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") before using the Simplypackaging.com.au website
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
PRICES AND GST
- All the prices listed in the Simply Packaging website or invoices, quotes or in any other documentation issued but Simply Packaging is charged in Australian Dollars, unless otherwise stated
- Prices include GST
- Prices seen in our website are subjected to change
- The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a broad-based tax that is charged for most goods, services and other items that are sold or consumed in the Australian market.
1. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, phone number, email, and address.
2. Orders can be placed via and email, phone, or in person through an Simply Packaging customer service or sales representatives.
3. Any changes or cancellations to an order should be done as soon as possible by contacting one of our customer service or sales representatives
4. Once an order has been dispatched, no changes or cancellations are able to be made
5. We accept cash payments, cheques, Visa Card, Master Card and Electrical Funds Transfers (EFT)
6. Star Pack Australia P/L. Retains the title of goods until payment is cleared
7. All goods shall be at the buyer’s risk immediately upon delivery to the buyer’s nominee or carrier
8. In the case of opened invoices, we reserve the right to withhold orders or refuse further services until outstanding payments are concluded
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
In the circumstance that you are unsatisfied with our service or products, please contact us immediately so that we may resolve the issue
Simply Packaging provides refunds and replacements for faulty or incorrect order placements as long as the products are in the same condition that they have been received, and in the original packaging.
We do not provide replacements or refunds if items have been damaged from customer storage, mishandling or misuse.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for the return of your item
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Simply Packaging.
Simply Packaging has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Simply Packaging shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. These changes would be effective immediately. Customers are to be notified on the day that these terms and conditions are changed.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.